“ Good day and greetings to you. I would like to find out about the Turmo FCU regarding job opportunities, can you help? ”

Naidoo S. a posé une question sur le thème Les métiers du Groupe
à Philippe H. Responsable Performance Processus Finance - Safran Helicopter Engines, Safran Helicopter Engines (Safran)

02/10/2017
02/10/2017
Responsable Performance Processus Finance - Safran Helicopter Engines, Safran Helicopter Engines (Safran)

Hello. I'm not a Turmo specialsit and even less on FCU. But I can ask around, if opportunities exist.

02/10/2017
Naidoo S.

Thank you. Reason I am asking is because I have been doing the turmo fcu at turbomeca Africa before it has been stopped. Also experienced in the accessories electrical and testing. Thank you and I will be waiting for your feedback.

02/10/2017
Responsable Performance Processus Finance - Safran Helicopter Engines, Safran Helicopter Engines (Safran)

alright. I contacted somebody from MRO dept.

02/10/2017
Naidoo S.

Thank you. Kindly keep me updated.

02/10/2017

Naidoo
Turmo activity is now mainly based in France, both for OEM production and MRO.
Nevertheless, if you are skilled in FCU, equipment and electrical accessories, it should be possible to find opportunities at SafranHE on other products (ARRIUS, ARRIEL, MAKILA, ?).
Would you be interested in a mobility to another SafranHE site ?
Please let us know if you have a preferred geographic area, it will help us identifying job opportunities in the zone, consistent with your skills.
For further details, you cancontact Eric Seinturier in Tarnos directly.
Philippe

02/10/2017
Naidoo S.

I'm aware that the turmo activity has been moved to Tarnos, France. Of course I would be honoured to join the team in Tarnos. As I am multi skilled it is a lot to mention, however my resume is registered with et alert. Do you have the contact details for Eric so I can proceed by communicating with him? Thank you

03/10/2017
Naidoo S.

Good day and greetings to you. I would like to kindly follow up with you regarding Eric's contact details. Thank you once again.

03/10/2017

hello Naidoo
you can contact Eric Under eric.seinturier@safrangroup.com
have a nice day
Philippe

03/10/2017
Naidoo S.

Hi Philip. Thank you very much for all your help and assistance. Have a good day.

03/10/2017
Naidoo S.

Hi Philip, I would like to find out if Eric is aware of our communication and if he does know of me contacting him. I have sent an email to him and used you as a reference. Regards S Naidoo

03/10/2017

yes he is aware of it. The first answer is coming from him.

03/10/2017
Naidoo S.

Ok that is perfect. I will await his reply to me. Thank you

05/10/2017
Naidoo S.

Good day Philip, I trust you are well. Just to inform you that I have still not received a reply from Eric. Please advise. Thank you

06/10/2017
Naidoo S.

Good day and greetings to you Philip. I just want to make sure that you have received my previous message regarding your assistance once more. Thank you. Regards S Naidoo

09/10/2017

hello Naidoo, I try to find out

09/10/2017

Eric, could you please add your comments.

Invité(s) à rejoindre la discussion :

Support Program Director _ Safran Helicopter Engines, Safran Helicopter Engines
09/10/2017

Dear Naidoo,

I join this discussion to inform you that your skills in FCU/HMU can be of interest for Safran.

FCU/HMU are currently designed and manufactured (new parts) in our plant of Buchelay (near Paris) and repaired in various sites around the world (it depends on the engine variant : for Turmo, you are aware it's in Tarnos but for ARRIEL, activity is in the US, France, MAKILA in Brazil ...).

So my first question would be: are you interested in moving and do you have a preferred destination ? PLease let me know so I can give you the good contact.

Moreover, I invite you to look on Safran Web Site / Talents to check if a position related to FCU/HMU is available somewhere.

Eric

10/10/2017
Naidoo S.

Good day, I apologise for my late response. I have been looking at the safran e-talent and could not find anything. However America would be a first option for me but my training on the Arriel was incomplete due to the drop in workload. The knowledge and experience that I have gained on the Turmo Fcu within Turbomeca Africa would be beneficial for an option to Tarnos along with the other skills and experience that I have. Arrius HMU, fuel pump testing etc. If you could kindly refer me to someone in Tarnos that will assist me in moving forward regarding this opportunity. Thank you and best regards. Mr S Naidoo

29/10/2017
Naidoo S.

Good day and greetings to you Philip. Kindly may you follow up with Mr Eric on my behalf. Thank you

02/11/2017

Dear Naidoo,

I suggest you to contact:
- SafranHE USA: Eric VERBIEST - eric.verbiest@safrangroup.com
- SafranHE Support France: Frédéric FOURCIANGUES - frederic.fourciangues@safrangroup.com

Best regards

Eric

02/11/2017

thank you

Invité(s) à rejoindre la discussion :

03/11/2017
Naidoo S.

Thank you

09/11/2017
Naidoo S.

Good day and greetings to you. I have tried contacting Frédéric but I am unable to get my emails delivered to him Please advise for an alternative email. Thank you

09/11/2017

Sorry, Fourciangue (without the S): frederic.fourciangue@safrangroup.com
Eric

09/11/2017
Naidoo S.

Thank you

09/11/2017

As far as I know, we don t have any sites (neither NY nore Vancouver)

06/12/2017
Naidoo S.

Good day Philip and Eric. Regards to the contact I have initiated with Frédéric via email , up to date have no feedback. Kindly assist. Thank you

26/01/2018
Naidoo S.

Good day, please advise on above message . Thank you

Safran

Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de la propulsion et des équipements aéronautiques, de l'espace et de la défense. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie plus de 92 000 personnes et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Le Groupe mène une stratégie continue de différenciation par l'innovation et s'engage de façon permanente dans des programmes de recherche et développement.
Safran est une société cotée sur Euronext Paris et fait partie des indices CAC 40 et Euro Stoxx 50.
Safran est classé dans le Top 100 Global Innovators de Thomson Reuters ainsi que dans le palmarès « Happy at work » des sociétés où il fait bon vivre. Le Groupe est en 4ème position du classement Universum des entreprises préférées des jeunes ingénieurs en France.

Visiter le site